Stationery & Coffee obsession

May 06, 2018


Had a random photoshoot (unplanned theme) few months back in KK. Had fun wandering around Wisma Merdeka and Gaya Street with my friend Rachel, (who is also the photographer) to find some nice spots to shoot at. We ended up photoshooting at Salt x Paper
(at the old location, and fyi (for those who don't know) Salt x Paper is a stationery shop) but we did buy some stationeries there after the photoshoot HAHAHA c:
I am not posting all the photos from the photoshoot here because I decided to spare some of the photos for my facebook page :P (so check out my facebook page for more photos alright???) For unedited version of photos you can click here!




I still looked awkward in some pose but believe me I'm trying my best already to embrace myself in front of camera hahaha! But if you noticed, I personally think that my pose has improved (a bit la) if compared with my first photoshoot (click here to read the post) HAHAHA :P Alright I think that's all for this post I really have no idea what else should I write hehe c: Thanks for reading and hope you have a nice week ahead!! :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video