M/FW: Laneways Pop-Up

September 02, 2018

This post will be mainly focusing on M/FW (Melbourne Fashion Week) and also a meetup group that I recently joined.


Two weeks ago, I was searching for photography workshop/ events to join, and found this "Meetup" website, which you can join any existing meetup group (based on your own preference) and share your hobby or interests with others or just make new friends with people; or you can start a new meetup group and share your ideas (plan a road trip and etc.)! 

So I found this "Melbourne Photography Gals" meetup group (it's a private group but you can message Andreyna (the organiser) and she's really nice and friendly (I promise she won't bite :P)) and came to acknowledge that this week (31 August - 7 September) is Melbourne Fashion Week!!! I'm really interested and immediately joined this group haha (well I know it's not necessarily to join this group in order to go to the M/FW event but I don't want to go there alone and I wanted to make new friends as well!) and I've never joined any fashion event before so why not I give it a try? c:


 


  


 


 

 

 

So here are 14 (out of 100+ photos) that I took from yesterday's Laneways pop-up show at Hardware Lane, what do you think about it? :P

And here's a group photos of the group of people I've met yesterday!!! Andreyna is the one in yellow and if you noticed, I'm right beside her! :P


That's all for today's post, till next time!
xx




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cool and simple photo blog. I like the consistent tone applied on those photos.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video