M/FW: Menswear Pop-Up

September 11, 2018


If you have been following me or reading my blog, you'll know that I went to one of the Melbourne Fashion Week event: Laneways Pop-Up (click to read more) to shoot some models as a practice for me to up my photography skills as I have no one to shoot T^T!!! 

I am quite upset that I'm unable to join most of the free events (Pop-Ups and Street Runways) but luckily I still managed to show up in the last pop-up that was held last Friday: The Menswear Pop-Up!!! Here are some of the photos I've taken on that day:



 



 

  

 


 


 
(Not sure whether you've noticed, the guy in the red jacket actually winked at me on the right pic!)

I have posted the paragraph (in blue) below in my Facebook page, if you have already read it you can just skip this part ;)

I'm in a love-hate relationship with my 50mm lens because I love the results of the photos when I'm shooting with it; BUT I hate it when I have to stand real far from the models because I own a crop sensor camera body (so the actual focal length is 75mm instead of 50mm) and there are imited space for me to shoot the group photos on that day :') (and yes I'm aware of this before buying the lens!)

Too bad that the 35mm lens is more expensive than 50mm lens in Malaysia and I can only afford to buy the 50mm lens that time T^T

Okay you've reached the end of this post and I really hope you enjoyed my photos! Do let me know if there's anything I can improve in, I'd be happy to hear them!

xx

Shot with Nikon D5100, 50mm f/1.8 prime lens
Edited in Lightroom & Photoshop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video