Ilza

August 09, 2019



This is a very cute Japanese themed cafe that I visited with Yijing a day before I left Melbourne, and I strongly recommend you (whoever that is reading this right now) to go!!! 


 (Their menu is too cute to not be photographed (●´ω`●))







 We ordered the Corn Cheese Harumaki, Salmon Steak Don, Cheese Hamburger Curry Udon, Ilza Special and Matcha Latte

The Corn Cheese Harumaki was alright for me, but the Salmon Don and the Curry Udon was very delicious! Their Matcha Latte resembles Little Rogue's (my opinion) and I prefer the Ilza special drink over their (Ilza's) Matcha Latte.



Location: 103/673 La Trobe Street, Docklands
Nearest Tram Stop: Etihad Stadium - Stop D1 (4 mins walk away from Ilza)
Price: Corn Cheese Harumaki $5.5/ Salmon Steak Don $17.5/ Cheese Hamburger Curry Udon $17/ Ilza Special $5.5/ Matcha Latte $5 
Rate: /5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video