Soda Rock Diner

August 10, 2019


Last month I went to this Vintage American diner named "Soda Rock Diner" located at South Yarra, and I wouldn't recommend you to eat there but it is definitely a good place for a vintage-vibe photoshoot.



 (One cool thing about this diner is that their waiter/ waitress serves you in roller skates!)


  
  
   



      
  

(In frame, from left to right: @lausk97 @jojooyong @yijingggg_ )



(All photos with me in it were taken by @jojooyong

Again, I really don't think it is worth eating there (the food doesn't look appealing or taste good at all) and if you were planning to have a mini photoshoot there I reckon to order spiders (floats) or milkshakes (at least it looks better in photos).

Location: 10/500 Chapel Street, South Yarra
Nearest Tram Stop: Arthur St/ Chapel St (1 min walk away from Soda Rock Diner )
Price: Blue Heaven Spider $9.95
Food: 2/5
Ambience: /5


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video