Papirica with Clarinda

August 05, 2019


Here's another cafe that I went with Clarinda before we head to Zoobibi (click on the word to read more about Zoobibi)! Papirica is a Japanese themed cafe located in Collingwood, small but cosy and the staffs here are friendly too. I reckon that you visit this place earlier (preferably before 12pm) as the place can be quite packed up during peak hours due to limited space. 



We ordered the Omu (omelette) rice and the pork okonomiyaki (a Japanese savoury pancake) because I'm allergic to seafood (excluding fish). I was very anticipated to try out their okonomiyaki but it wasn't as tasty as I expected o(╥﹏╥)o (I'm guessing probably because I didn't order the seafood okonomiyaki) and I actually prefer omu rice over that.

(In frame: @Clarindaaaaa)







Location: 22 Smith St, Collingwood 3066
Nearest Tram Stop: Smith St/ Victoria Pde (2 mins walk away from Papirica)
Price: Omu Rice $17/ Pork Okonomiyaki $16
Food: /5
Ambience: /5

I have more cafe reviews to post because I was busy preparing for my supplementary assessment before I leave Melbourne, so stay tuned and thank you for being patient! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video