Zoobibi adventure with Clarinda

August 05, 2019


This is by far the prettiest homeware store/ cafe I've visited and I'd say it's a great place for a mini photoshoot! Every corner is so pretty that your photo will still look great without having the need of putting much effort into it!! I went there with my friend Clarinda and she's such a natural poser! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ



(All photos of me were taken by Clarinda)























Location: 646 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East 3123
Nearest Station: Auburn Station (3 mins walk away from Zoobibi)
Price: Regular sized latte $3.8
Ambience: /5

Not gonna rate their food because we only had coffee and tea (I forgot what we ordered so I'll only mention the price of the decaf latte c:). If you enjoyed my photos, I bet you'll love this photo-vlog I've specifically made for this mini photoshoot! (◕‿◕✿)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video