Pinkie Ivanhoe

August 11, 2019


Visited Pinkie cafe with Yijing again (I believe you all can tell by now that who is my cafe-hopping partner (⊙‿⊙✿)) to visit her cousin who staying at Ivanhoe area. Most of my close friends know that my favourite colour is "Pink" and I got attracted by their pink interior when I was searching for cafes in Ivanhoe.







I ordered the french toast (which I think it's not available anymore because I couldn't find it from their menu on Zomato or their official website??) and Yijing ordered the poke bowl (which apparently is also unavailable?) and the pretty looking pink (Hibiscus Beetroot) latte.

I don't like both the food (the french toast) or the drink. Well, they are not bad tbh but the french toast was too sweet for me (and I preferred Kitty Burn's french toast) and the drink doesn't taste as good as it looked (somehow taste like ginger tea with milk for me HAHAHA ⊙﹏⊙). Overall they're great but not my preference ( ಠ_ಠ )




Location: 1 Westley Ave, Ivanhoe 3079 
Nearest Train Stop: Ivanhoe Station (2 mins walk away from Pinkie)
Price: Hibiscus Beetroot Latte $5 (10% surcharge on public holidays)
Rate: 3.5/5


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video