27 September

October 07, 2018

Welcome back my dearest readers!!! This post should be done a week ago but I'm really busy with my assignments and tbh I've done colour grading my photos but I wished to draw some doodles on them (inspired by @lovelimzy) and that's why it took me so long to finish this post :')

I've turned 21 last Thursday (I hope that explains the title of this post 😛) and the photos below were taken 2 days after (it was a post-birthday celebration!), just a small brunch gathering with some of my old friends because I prefer brunch more than dinner and not everyone will be free on a Thursday afternoon so that's why I choose to delay it. 

(P/s: Please allow me to apologise if you're one of my old friends who is currently at Melbourne, and was not invited to the brunch... I actually have a long list of people to invite but I felt like if I had to invite A, then I'll have to invite B and C and D..... and that makes a super long list and so I've decided to just invite those who I have catch up with during my past two months in Melbourne :( Sorry... )  

The doodles were created on Photoshop and drawn with the trackpad, so please bear with it 😆 


(If you noticed, I basically just trace and draw the leaves from the wall :P)

  




Okay, some of you must be bored by the photos because none of them are known to you 🤔... but don't leave yet because I have attached 9 ambience photos of Au79 here which you might be interested in 😛:

 

 

 

 


We went to Au79 for brunch, it is a really huge cafe with a lot of greeneries and Instagram-able spots! I love how they make it less like a jungle by adding pink tables (which surprisingly goes well with the greens!), and the staffs are really nice and friendly to us too (especially when it may take more than awhile to take orders for 13 people...)! Click on the name of the cafe (I've added a link to it and it will direct you to their website) if you wish to know more about them 😉

This time I would like to end my post in a different way (by sharing 3 fun facts about my birthday hehehe😛):
(1) The sum of the day equal to the number of the month (2+7 = 9)
(2) 27th of September is also Google's birthday! (Well tbh even Google had no idea when it was formed and they just mark that day as its birthday haha)
(3) 27th of September is the 270th day of every year (271th day on leap years)

I used to hate why is my birthdate so uncommon because I would be really happy to find people who has the same birthday with me and become best friends together HAHAHAHA 😂😂 but after realising my birthday's fun fact, I guess it's not that bad after all 🙈 

 

Thank you for reading this post patiently regardless that this post is all about me 😘 (well, mostly)
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video