Autumn in Macedon

June 26, 2019

(Here's another blog post regarding road trip in Melbourne!)

Earlier this year (April), my friends and I went to Macedon Ranges and Westgate Park (or formerly known as Pink Lake) for a road trip and mini photoshoot!☺ March to May is Autumn season in Melbourne and Macedon is popular in Autumn and Spring and we decided to pay Macedon a visit before all the leaves withered hehe :p 












I would say the best time to visit Macedon is around the end of March to mid of April? Because at the beginning of March the weather is still slowly transitioning from Summer, so you might not be able to get that Autumn vibe just yet (if you get what I mean hehe). Also, a huge thank you to my friend Sasha (the one in the light pink sweater) for driving us there and back c:

Before I end this post, here are the useful information that may help you:

Location: Macedon Ranges, VIC, Australia
Duration (estimation): 1-hour drive from Melbourne CBD
Price: Free entrance
Rate: /5

All photos were taken with the Nikon D5100 and the 50mm Nikon prime lens. 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video