Road trip to Cape Schanck

June 22, 2019


Today's post is about a stunning landscape located in Victoria - Cape Schanck. If you don't know what to do on a holiday or feel like going on a road trip, try visiting the Cape Schanck! If you're not a local here (like me), you can rent a car and split the fees with a group of friends like what me and my friends did! c:




We stopped by and had our lunch at DOC Pizza & Mozzarella Bar, and ordered 3 pizzas and 1 cheese platter (that I did not take a photo of) and yep that's it. Please forgive me as this post was due last year (we went there last year December?) and I cannot recall back the pizza's name. I only remember the one in the middle is called the 'Pizza DOC' and I think this their signature pizza if I'm not mistaken.





As you can see from the photos, there's nothing much to do here (just sightseeing!) so might as well take as many photos as you can since you already drive all the way down here! :P Here are some useful information you might want to know before you head there:

Location: Cape Schanck, 3939 VIC, Australia
Duration (estimation): 1½ hour drive from Melbourne CBD
Price: Free entrance
Rate: /5

Just a friendly reminder, please check the weather forecast in advance before you plan your trip! It was really hot on that day (around 39°C) and it started raining halfway!!! Luckily none of us was sick after the trip and a huge thank you to our friend Zach (the guy in the black singlet, @zachyho) for driving us there and back! That's all for this post and see you in the next post! 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video