Cibi

July 03, 2019


Today's post is about Cibi, a warehouse cafe that sells homewares and serves Japanese style brunch menu. 

  















I really love the vibe here, it's very cosy and I can walk around freely to take photos without anyone looking probably because the cafe is very spacious. However I also quite disappointed with the food and service here. 

I ordered the Pork Katsu Sandwich, which turns out quite dry and the sauce that comes with it is too little for me. I mean, I know Schnitzel is meant to be dry and crunchy, but this sandwich makes me thirsty after having it (and it was decent) so I wouldn't recommend ordering it. The only thing I like is the Yuzu Lemonade that I ordered (I sacrificed my coffee for that).

The staff who took my order gave me a bad impression, I felt like he/she was rushing me because I was busy talking with my friend when I arrived and I haven't decided what to yet, I hope that person could have been more friendly and don't be so stingy with his/her smile. :/

(Here's a screen recording of my story that day because the saving option is not available for stories with music)

Location: 39 Keele St. Collingwood
Nearest Tram Stop: Rose St/ Smith St (1 min walk away from Cibi)
Price: $16.5 for Pork Katsu Sandwich// $5.5 for Iced Yuzu Lemonade
Ambience: /5
Food: 2.5/5

Overall, these are just my opinions and there are still people out there who find their food delicious. Hope you'll be able to find something you like there! ;) 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video