Tigerous Espresso

July 04, 2019

 This is going to be the shortest post in my blog and you'll probably finish reading within a few minutes hehe. Came here alone the morning before I went to Cibi for brunch with YiJing and Sasha ☺ 







This is probably one of the best (Not too sour or bitter, just the right taste and right texture) coffee I've tasted so far in Melbourne! Tigerous Espresso is the name of the cafe, is underrated in Zomato in my opinion. The cafe has limited seats and I'm not sure how was the food but trust me about the coffee. This cafe is owned by Caleb Cha (click on his name and it will direct you to his IG) and he definitely proved his latte art champion title with his coffee. Though I didn't get any fancy/ pretty latte art (I was too shy to request for it), the coffee is very delicious (AND SMOOTH) and I strongly recommend you to try it!!!

Location: 361 Queen St, 3000 
Nearest Tram Stop: Queen St/ La Trobe St (2 min walk away from Tigerous Espresso)
Price: $4 (Black/ White coffee in Regular size)
Rate: /5

That's all and see you in my next post ;)
xx  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video