Holla Coffee Roaster

July 15, 2019


This cafe/ bar is also located in the Richmond area. Went here after Mayday Coffee and Food (the initial plan was to get desserts or cakes in a nearby cafe but apparently that cafe was closed that time and it does not look as appealing comparing to the photos online...so Derrick and I decided to just get a drink somewhere else).☺







Aside from the aesthetically pleasing interior, I don't have a lot of comments on this cafe because we only ordered juice and smoothie here so I don't know if their coffee/ food taste good. One funny thing is I didn't know my juice comes in a bottle until it arrived. Now that I check back their menu on Zomato, they did mention it's cold-pressed juice, so I can only blame myself for not reading properly... (ಠ_ಠ)

Location: 284 Victoria St, Richmond 3121
Nearest Tram Stop: Church St (1 min walk away from Holla)
Price: Juice $6 / Berry and Acai Smoothie $11
Ambience: /5

Here's a photo of my friend Derrick (he's a Korean in case if you're wondering)

That's all for this post, next post might take me a while to update it because I'm working on a video (hopefully the final result is how I wanted it to be) and might update my YouTube channel at the same time :P So stay tuned!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video