Mayday Coffee and Food

July 13, 2019



Hello readers! I'm finally free from packing and able to upload my photos that are due for more than a week!!! This cafe - Mayday Coffee and food, is located in Richmond area (but it's actually closer to the Burnley train station) and it's also my first time visiting Richmond area after staying in Melbourne for almost a year 😂









I ordered the Chilli Cheese Scramble and my friend Derrick ordered the Eggs Benny (I forgot the exact name but it's the same anyway). Nothing much to complain about the food so I'll definitely rate 5 stars for their food! Their Chilli Cheese Scramble is not too spicy, those who can't/ don't eat spicy food (like me) should give it a try.☺ Their interior is not the fancy type, so if you're into those minimalistic vibes then this cafe is for you hehe. 

Location: 410 Bridge Road, Richmond 3121 
Nearest Tram Stop: Coppin St/ Bridge Rd (2 min walk away from Mayday)
Price: Chilli Cheese Scramble $18.5/ Benedict 19.5
Rate: /5

See you in the next post ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video