Workshop Brothers

June 29, 2019



Welcome back to my blog for another cafe review! Workshop Brothers has 3 outlets in Melbourne: Queen Street, Collins Street and Southbank, and featured is the Queen Street outlet.

The one in Collins Street is a takeaway-only outlet (Seatings not available); the Queen Street outlet is smaller than the Southbank outlet as it has fewer seatings available and serves Jaffles (Toasted sandwich with sealed edges) only. So if you're planning to have brunch, you may wanna go the Southbank outlet.


(In frame: YiJing on the bottom left corner// Lin Lin looking at the laptop in the middle


(Spent too much time taking photos of my latte until it becomes bubbly. :( )

Note to self: Always plan how you want to shoot your coffee before it is served to enjoy the best of the coffee.


This was my third visit here and I finally had my camera with me this time (I prefer DSLR > Phone camera because I can't shoot RAW format on phone)☺ The staffs here are very friendly (always happy and cheerful) and I felt welcome even tho I'm the kind of customer who doesn't speak much. 😂 So in the picture above, one of them noticed that I'm taking photos of the cafe so they pulled the mirror (or backdrop?) that I didn't even know it exists just for me! How nice of them


Overall coffee is great but sometimes inconsistent (there's one time my coffee is a little more sour than usual) and never tried their jaffles before but I'll definitely be back

Location: 4/190 Queen St (CBD)
Nearest Tram Stop: Queen St/ Bourke St
Price: $4 for white coffees (Redemption card available)
Rate: 4.5 out of 5

I will be posting reviews for Aunty Peg's and Tigerous Espresso (7 mins walk away from Workshop Brothers) soon! Stay tuned
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Latest YouTube Video